Simple, secure access to your electronic patient record with SwissID
The electronic patient record lets you access your medical documents online at any time and make them available to healthcare professionals. Login takes place via SwissID to ensure that you can verify your identity online clearly and securely.
Here’s how you get to your electronic patient record:
- Make sure that your desired core community uses SwissID for its login.
- Log into your SwissID account or set up a new one.
- Click on ‘My verified identity’ and download the EPR application form.
- Go to the nearest identification point that is certified for the electronic patient record to have your application form and a copy of your ID checked.
- You can now open your electronic patient record with the relevant core community.